- Trichloroisocyanuric acid.
- Eliminate disease pathogens such as bacteria, virus, fungus and protozoa in aquaculture pond.
- Disinfecting aquaculture facilities in hatchery and cultured pond.
- Water treatment before stocking 7-8 days: 0.5-1 kg MITA BEST / 1,000 m3 of water.
- Increasing the dose if suspended solid presents in the pond.
- Disinfection cultured pond: 1 kg MITA BEST / 4,000-5,000 m3 of water.
- Disinfecting aquaculture facilities: Diluting 1.5-2 g MITA BEST / 10 liter of water, soaking 1-2 hours, then washing with clean water.
- Diluting completely MITA BEST with clean water, equally spraying all over the pond.
- High active in low pH condition.
- Decomposing rapidly in high pH condition.