- Bacilus subtilis, Saccharomyces cerevisiae, Lactobacilus acidophilus
- Decompose organic matter, waste feed, feces, shrimp shell.
- Improve water quality, maintain watercolor.
- Compete with the pathogen in shrimp and water environment.
- Prevent the toxic gas: NH3, H2S, NO2…
- Maintain dissolve oxygen
- Fertilize 1 kg Mita Superbio with 1 kg molasses in 30 Litter of water in 12 hours (with air diffusion).
- Dosage: 1kg/1.000 – 1.500 m3 (1 time/ 7-10 day)
- Time to use: early morning.
- Cannot combine with chemical or sterilize product