Category : Products , Tom , Water treatment
- Bacillus subtilis, Bacillus licheniformis, Bacillus megaterium, Bacillus pumilus.
The bess quality and highest biomass probiotic are designed for:
- Dissolve organic matters in pond and bottom.
- Limit the toxic gases.
- Optimize the water quality for prawn and fish.
Frequently applied every week: The dosage could be modified basing on stocking density – age of prawn/fish – feeding management:
- Area: 1,000 m2, water level: 1.3 m depth and stocking density at 90-100 individuals/m2:
- First month: 40gr – 50gr – 60gr.
- Second month: 60gr – 70gr – 80gr.
- Third month: 80gr – 90gr – 100gr.
- Fourth month: 100gr – 110gr – 120gr.
For water quality improvement (pond bottom – algae control):
- Double the dosage is recommended.
- Increase the treatments 2-3 times.
- Feeding rate should be reduced 5-10% compared to normal in 7 days.
Note: Pond has automatic-siphon systems: The dosage can be decreased 50%.