- Bacilus subtilis, Saccharomyces cerevisiae, Lactobacilus acidophilus
- Decompose organic matter, waste feed, feces, shrimp shell.
- Improve water quality, maintain watercolor.
- Compete with the pathogen in shrimp and water environment.
- Prevent the toxic gas: NH3, H2S, NO2…
- Maintain dissolve oxygen
- Fertilize 1 kg Mita Superbio with 1 kg molasses in 30 Litter of water in 12 hours (with air diffusion).
- Dosage: 1kg/1.000 – 1.500 m3 (1 time/ 7-10 day)
- Time to use: early morning.
- Cannot combine with chemical or sterilize product
- Vitamin, Lysine, Methionine, FeSO4, ZnSO4, CuSO4, Calcium Gluconate, NaCl.
- Provide essential nutrient for shrimp; improve shrimp color.
- Mix 25-30 gr Vitalec into 1 kg of feed (1 kg Vitalec with 40 kg of feed).
- Time: 2-3 time before harvesting 15 – 30 days (continuosly using 5-7 day/time)
- Provide Beta-Glucan and Vitamin C
- Increase survival rate
- Enhance the immune system
- Specialize design for preventing disease caused by gram-negative bacteria,
- Usually, spreading Glucan to the pond at the dosage: 250 gr/1.500 – 3.000 m3 or mix Glucan into the feed at the dosage 250gr/300 kg of feed.
error: Content is protected !!