Principles of our company: Following the aspiration “Improve continuously – Make the difference”.
1. Individual action: Active – Not be afraid of difficulty – Be responsible – Highly progressive – dare to speak, dare to do.
2. With colleagues: Courteous – Respectful – Trust – Cooperate – Help each other for the common purpose – Work quickly and effectively – Maintain a friendly working environment.
3. Between staffs and managers:
– Staffs shall abide by the direction and mobilization of the managers.
– The managers always understand and listen to comments/ feedbacks from individuals in the company, in order to improve and innovate the company grows faster and faster.
In addition, with the desire to support and take care of the spiritual life of employees, the Board of Managers regularly and closely coordinates with the Company’s Trade Union to organize activities such as:
– Annually organize a warm year-end party for the company’s staffs.- Organize tourist tours for all employees of the company each year in a suitable time.
– Small parties with a variety of activities such as lucky draw, collective games, sing together, etc.- Give gifts to staffs on their birthday, and to children in Children’s Day, Mid Autumn Day. Regarding the sense of community, Mitavet actively participates in the Fish Release Day to celebrate the Traditional Fisheries Day annually held by the Department of Agriculture and Rural Development to protect and conserve aquatic diversity, raise awareness of the importance and value of natural resources as well as biodiversity. With the aims and activities below, our value is supplying products, services, and effective stable and safe solutions for aquaculture throughout the country.