- 1 – (n-Butylamino) 1 – methyletyl – phosphonic acid, Vitamin B12.
Support – stimulate metabolic processes in the body. Remarkably effective in all cases:
- Increase activity of hepatopancreas, increase nutrient absorption, strong elimination of toxins – in feed, pathogens, toxicity of drugs,….
- Increase vitality: Increase the ability to catch prey, digest quickly, absorb completely. Helping prawn and fish grow quickly and equally.
- Reduce shock during transfering, bad enviroment condition.
*For grow-out stage (pond):
For nursing tank (Density: 300-800 individuals) – Larval rearing tank in hatchery:
- After stocking to nursing tank: 8-10 ml BUTASAL / 1 m3 of water.
- Periodic treatment: 5-6 ml BUTASAL / 1 m3 water of nursing tank for every 3-4 days.
- 12-24 hours before transfering from nursing tank to cultured pond.
- Use 3-5 ml BUTASAL / 1 kg of feed (or 1 liter BUTASAL / 200-300 kg of feed) for 2 main feeding time, every 7-10 days, feeding continuously 3-4 days.
- Stimualte weight gain before harvesting: 8-10 ml BUTASAL / 1 kg of feed (or 1 liter BUTASAL / 100-120 kg of feed, feeding continuously 7-10 days (shorten the crop).
- Use continuously during treatment and recover time: 3-5 ml BUTASAL / 1 kg of feed (or 1 liter BUTASAL / 200-300 kg of feed).
* For prawn and fish hatchery:
- Prawn broodstock: Newly imported broodstock or after eyestalk application, recover faster after spawning: Dropped BUTASAL directly to the mouth of prawn broodstock with the dose of 1ml BUTASAL / 1 female broodstock, 1-2 times / week.
- Larval rearing tank: For development of whole prawn cycle in hatchery – transfer satges from Nauplii – Zoea – Mysis – Postlarvae have been completely, 1-2 times/ week.
* Time to stop using before harvesting: NIL