- Bacillus subtilis, Saccharomyces cerevisiae, Lactobacillus acidophilus.
- Decompose organic matter in water and pond’s bottom.
- Improve water quality, maintain water color during cultured period.
- Limit toxic gas producing such as NH3, NO2, H2S (especially during larval rearing period).
- Decompose organic matter in water and pond bottom, improve water color, reduce toxic algae: 1 kg MITA SUPERBIO / 3,000 – 5,000 m3 water. Periodic treatment: Every 3-4 days.
- Method of culture: Follow the recommendation below:
- Ratio: 1 kg MITA SUPERBIO: 1 kg of high quality molasses: 30 liter of water at the duration of 24-26 hours (This flavor should be sour and light).
( Note: After 16-18 hours, add 0.5 kg of molasses and 10 liter of water for 6 – 8 hours more and equally spraying all of the mixture all over the pond).
- Note: The number of beneficial microorganisms will increase and multiply if following the above guidance.
- Water used for culture: Water parameters should be the same with water in the cutured pond.
- Fully aerating is recommended.
- Do not use probiotic close or at the same time with antiseptic and bactericide products.
- Just used MITA SUPERBIO after 36-48 hours MIKON S had been applied.
- Just used MITA SUPERBIO after 3 – 4 days the other antiseptic and bactericide products had been applied.
* Time to stop using before harvesting: NIL