ANTI – HUMP
- Protein, Vitamin C (Ascorbic acid), Vitamin D3, Calcium (Calcium gluconate), Iron (FeSO4), Zinc (ZnSO4), Copper (CuSO4), Magnesium (MgSO4), Sodium (NaCl).
Provide essential protein, vitamins and minerals to:
- Develop well, healthy and make more moina, daphnia in fish pond.
- Anti-stress, increase survival rate, grow rapidly, reduce FCR and prevent abnormal body in fish.
Natural live-food raising up:
- 3 days before stocking: Equally spreading to the corner of the pond with 1 kg ANTI – HUMP / 1,000 m3 / day. After 1-2 days, introduce moina into pond.
- After stocking: Equally spreading to the corner of the pond where fish normally gathers for eating with 1-2 kg ANTI – HUMP / 1,000 m3/ day ( based on fish age), 3-5 days continuously.
- For feed inclusion: Mixing 2-4 g ANTI – HUMP / 1 kg of feed or 1 kg ANTI – HUMP / 250-500 kg of feed, feeding continuously in 1-2 weeks.
* Frequently use until harvesting.
* Time to stop using before harvesting: NIL