GLUTA – ONE
- 1.5 – Pentanedial, Alkyldimethylbenzylammonium chloride.
- Disinfection product – Eliminating bacteria, fungus, protozoa in fish pond.
- Disease prevention: 1 liter GLUTA-ONE / 3,000 – 4,000 m3 of water every 2 weeks.
- Disinfection when fish got diseases: 1 liter GLUTA -ONE / 1,500 – 2,000 m3 of water every 4 days.
- Disinfection at pond preparation stage: 1 liter GLUTA-ONE / 2,000 m3 of water.
- Disinfecting aquaculture facilities / nursing tanks: 3 mL GLUTA-ONE/ 1 m3 of water. Tools and tanks should be immersed in 8 – 10 hours before washing with clean water.
- Diluting GLUTA-ONE with clean water (1:20), equally spreading across the pond.
- Keep out of skin and eyes.