- Sodium thiosulfate, Sodium lauryl sulfate.
- Reduce 20-40% of the NH3 concentration in 24 hours.
- In addtion, neutralize residual chlorine (if any); precipitation of heavy metals (if any).
Combine with other products to enhance the effectiveness, reduce and control NH3 in pond.
- Use 5 liter MITA L.E.T / 1,000 m3 of water.
- After 4-6 hours, use 1 kg WATER – PRO / 1,000 m3.
- Reduce 5 -10% amount of feed within 8-10 days.
- Supply MITA AQUAPRO with the dose of 1.5 – 2 higher within 8-10 days.
Note: Before 24-36 hours and after 36 hours spreading WATER – PRO, DO NOT APPLY mineral products such as Ca, Mg,… to support WATER – PRO create suitable algae.