- Potassium peroxydisulfate, malic acid.
- Mikon S is a broad spectrum aniseptic, able to kill all kinds of pathogen including: yellow head symdrome virus, taura, white spot syndrome virus, white feces disease, EMS, luminous bacterial disease, brown spot, black spot, tail erosion and fungus causing disease in shrimp.
- Do not affect to algae density, pH, alkalinity, salinity,… safe for postlarvae and prawn.
- Before stocking: 1 kg MIKON S / 1,000-1,500 m3 of water (High risk of disease in water). After 24 hours, can be applied for stocking and nursing tank.
- During cultured period:
- During disease treatment: 1 kg MIKON S / 1,500-2,000 m3.
- Use periodically: 1 kg MIKON S / 3,000-4,000 m3 of water, 1-3 times/ months
- Dissolve MIKON S with water and spread equally all over the pond at any time of the day.