- Copper sulfate.
- Disinfection product – Eliminating bacteria, parasite, fungus,algae, snails,..
- Eliminates snails at pond preparation stage.
Eliminating snails, mussels in pond:
- Fill in water at 20-30 cm depth, then resting in 2-3 days for setting all snails to the pond bottom.
- Diluting 1 liter CIPA 3000 with 200 m3 of water. For CIPA 3000 directly being contacted with snails, spreading all over the pond.
- Recommendation: Lime (CaO) should be combined for increasing pH (from 8-9), CIPA 3000 would be more powerful.
- 4-5 days later, wasting all the water in the pond. After that, washing the pond 3-4 times before stocking larvae is necessary.
Decreasing algae density (Algal bloom): 1 liter CIPA 3000 / 1,000-1,5000 m3 of water.