Category : Feature Products , Products , Tom , Water treatment
- Bacilus subtilis, Saccharomyces cerevisiae, Lactobacilus acidophilus, Protase, Amylase, Phytase.
- Decompose organic matter, waste feed, feces in water and pond’d bottom.
- Improve water quality, mamintain water color during cultured period.
- Limit toxic gas producing.
- Decompose organic matter in water and pond bottom: 1 kg MITA AQUAPRO / 3,000-5,000 m3 of water, continuous treatment 3-5 days.
- Improve water color, reduce algae density: 1 kg MITA AQUAPRO / 1,200 m3 of water.
Method for probiotic cultured (follow the recommend below):
- Firstly: Follow the ratio: 1 kg MITA AQUAPRO: 1 kg of high quality molasses: 30 liter of water 16-18 hours (This flavor should be sour and light).
- Then, add 0.5 kg of molasses and 10 liter of water for 6-8 hours more.Then, equally spread all of the mixture to the pond.
- The number of benificial microorganisms will increase and multiply if follow the guidance above.
- Water used for probiotic cultured: Water parameters have the same with water in the cultured pond.
- Fully aerating is recommended.
- Do not use probiotic to close or same time with using antiseptic and bactericide.
- Just use MITA AQUAPRO after 36-48 hours MIKON S had been applied.
- Just use MITA AQUAPRO after 3-4 days the other antiseptic and bactericide had been applied.
* Time to stop using before harvesting: NIL.